High-performance power KIT, complete of SANYO DENKI stepping motors and RTA drives. The ideal solution to realize a CNC system, 3D printer, great precision and high speed pantograph or engraving machines.
Power supply voltage up to 48 Vdc: guarantee power and performance superior to integrated circuits"Adaptive Microstepping" System : accuracy and smoothness of movement for every applicationStepping motors with high torque: a torque / dimensions ratio of absolute value.
BSD 02.V Stepping motor drive open-frame ( ADVANCED )
BSD 02.V model is based on an open-frame hardware (78 x 68 x 21 mm). It is equipped with screw-type connectors, separated for power and logic sections. It is able to drive motors up to 2.2 Amps nominal current and it is the perfect choice for mid-low power applications with small-size stepper motors.
* Version: open frame drive in 78 x 68 x 21 mm, equipped with screw-type connectors.
* Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
* Range of current: 0.7-2.2 Amp. Setting up to four possible values by means of a dip-switch.
* Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
* Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.
* Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
* Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
* Adaptive microstepping.
* Warranty: 24 months.
STEPPING MOTOR 103-H5210-4240
103-H5210-42400 motor is characterized by flange size 42 mm. ( NEMA 17 ) with holding torque up to 42 Ncm.
Suggested R.T.A. driver: BSD series, A-CSD series, CSD series, A-NDC series, NDC series, HGD series.