A -CSD 04.V Stepping motor drive open-frame ( ADVANCED )
* Version: open frame drive in 92 x 85 x 22 mm, equipped with screw-type connectors.
* Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
* Range of current: 2.6-4.4 Amp. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
* Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
* Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.
* Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
-Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
* Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
* Adaptive microstepping.
* Possibility to set Pull-UP or Pull-Down inputs.
* Warranty: 24 months.
STEPPING MOTOR 103-H7126-1740
103-H7126-1740 motor is characterized by flange size 56 mm. ( NEMA 23 ) with holding torque up to 165 Ncm.
Suggested R.T.A. driver: BSD series, A-CSD series, CSD series, A-NDC series, NDC series, HGD series, PLUS series.