► New series of microstep stepping motor drives specifically developed for small and mid-size stepping motors.
► Ultra-compact and optimized design to reduce space and cost, combined with Adaptive Microstepping technology ensuring noise and vibration suppression.
► Target: simple and effective motion control solutions requiring low power, high precision, smoothness of movement and low acoustic noise.
► Ideal solution to replace integrated circuits and self-made, low power drives. The perfect choice for small routers, medical, 3D printers and all types of compact machines.
* Version: open frame drive in 78 x 68 x 21 mm, equipped with screw-type connectors.
* Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
* Range of current: 0.7-2.2 Amp. Setting up to four possible values by means of a dip-switch.
* Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
* Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.
* Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
* Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
* Adaptive microstepping.
* Warranty: 24 months.
SUGERENCIAS DE ACOPLAMIENTO MOTOR / ACCIONAMIENTO